Monday, July 21, 2008

End of the trip

19th Jul was the last day of this trip. Few days back, bro mentioned he has a bottle of beer in the fridge. I finished it on my last night. Perhaps it was late, bro didn't drink much. Hee... something good to end with.


My return trip wasn't as bad as the coming one. Thanks to Futuro. I bought this after a few days as I didn't expect to experience soreness at home on days that I didn't go out.  

In fact, i was enjoying the HK entertainment game show 獎門人 by Eric Tsang.



Although I'll miss little Cheyenne numberous facial expressions but am still glad that I'm back to my homeland.


Some differences are the complexity of the Subway routes, the difference in the design of their washroom, the cleanliness of the water, the need having to turn on both the cold n warm water tap to get room temperature, the difference in currency notes.

Their notes are of the same color n size, only difference is no. (ie. dollar value). No comments abt note size but glad that we adopt different color in our notes.

It's through seeing and experiences that make one appreciate what they are having presently. :)




No comments: