Thursday, September 10, 2009

Preps

Once this trip is confirm, the 1st thing to do is to get a digicam. My last Canon had died off couple of yrs ago and Comex was just round the corner. I wanted a Canon with high MP, within S$500, preferred zooming while video-ing. My choice was easily made to IXUS 120 IS, 12.1 MP @ S$499. It was a newly released camera thus not much review for consideration. No fantastic color to choose from. Only black, silver, blue & brown. Serene went with me, we agreed on brown immediately, though we feel it looks like bronze.


Next was shoes. I'm one who can't wear covered shoes but knowing the weather would turn cold (towards autumn), I should get myself prepared. On the other hand, to facilitate US customs regulations, I need to get a pair that's easy to remove.

See, like schooling shoes not? Juz tat I dun need to apply shoe-white now. ;p

Note: If u want ease of passing thru' US Customs, consider wearing long sleeve instead of jacket (as you'll be asked to remove jacket). Laptop is a must for long overseas trip (to me), thus i don't mind taking it out from the laptop bag for Customs check.

No comments: