Saturday, July 5, 2008

Stinko brownie & mini Wardrobe

Finally reached home after the long journey. Put aside the purpose of this trip, Mom can’t wait to give all the ang baos and gold necklaces etc for little Cheyenne to her parents. For me, I can’t wait to unload their goods. Haa…


I had a 28”, a slightly bigger than cabin size luggage n a big black bag consisting of items for the family of 3. Amazingly, my stuffs probably take up only 5% in all.



  


Upon unloading, I realized my brownie stinks! It was that 紅糟 (Red grain wine residue) mentioned in the previous post: 1st paragraph. It leaked and their stuffs were wet. Luckily, most of them were in plastic. I would have packed it in ziplock bag if Mom didn't give me till the last minute. =[

Bro finally cleared their stuffs out from brownie but I still find it stinking. SIL says I could try to use baking soda to deodorizing it. (didn't find it useful after 2 days and decided to use Gucci: Envy instead)







Bro and SIL prepared a mini walk-in wardrobe for us. The pictures should be able to tell how mini it is. ;)

No comments: