Friday, July 11, 2008

My observations

Besides the 'soapy' water, washroom is one of the other issues that I'm uncomfortable with. As shown, the doors are not fully shut within the cubicle.

It's weird to see outside the cubicle through the 'slim lobang' (vice versa). I'm not sure if this is the standard design for all washroom in the States but I can say most that I entered are designed this way. I tried to analysis the reason/s for such design.

The one and only reason I could think of is to ensure SAFETY. One can't commit any crimes inside the cubicle. Not that I want to think so negatively, but such acts are possible in this country.


















See this range of $1 notes. They are all $1 but why are they printed differently. Haa... I managed to figure out fast and share my findings to bro n SIL, not giving them much time to think to show my 'cleverness'. ;p


But also to show i too 'eng' liao, to examine such small details. Haa...

No comments: