Tuesday, July 15, 2008

G-star

G-Star originates in Netherlands. It is a rather young brand in the demin market.

  
Sometime in Dec07 or Jan08, I don't remember why but I'm into their jeans. Checked out the store @ Paragon. The designs were limited, the sales person attended to me and showed me the latest designs. It costs $300 plus! Those not as new designs also priced at $200 plus. I still tried out a few pairs but I was praying I will not take fancy to any. Knowing myself, I knew i would still buy if it's something I like despite it costs $300 plus. Thank goodness, i didn't see any design that caught my eyes. But worth mentioning is the comfortness of their jeans, it's really good. ;)


Bro brought Mom and I to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets (ie. factory outlet) to 'pick' some branded and yet not that expensive stuffs. G-star is of course not to be missed for bro and me. Bro is also a fan of G-star. I managed to find a pair of jeans but the length was too long. Bro managed to find the rite size n length for me. SIL says bro is good at finding stuffs (experience gained from doing groceries). ;p
















We entered G-star again to look for clothes. The focus was on jeans on our 1st entry... Well, I wanted a cotton jacket. Bro managed to find what I wanted again. The store area wasn't really that big but if you didn't pay enough attention, there are things that you'll missed out. I guess bro already understand their 'display style' thus he can find things faster....

1 comment:

luke said...

G-star demin is far from levi's?
think cost is OK, compared to Levi ..or comparison ;)
glad u find somethin there :)