Friday, January 22, 2010

My regular hangout

The place I spent 8 weeks of weekdays...









my gym gear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to 96.5 TIC tat keep me focused n motivated wif these songs...

Daughtry - No Surprise
Rob Thomas - Her Diamonds
Uncle Kracker - Smile
Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)
Shinedown - If You Only Knew
Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around Comes Around
Lifehouse - Halfway Gone
Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
Daughtry - Life After You
Goo Goo Dolls - Name
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born To Follow
Taylor Swift - Fifteen
David Cook - Come Back To Me
Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone
Rob Thomas - Someday
Owl Cities - Fireflies
Train - Hey, Soul Sister
Lady GaGa - Bad Romance
Shinedown - Second Chance
John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare
Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova
Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA

1 comment:

Serene Ng said...

thanks for sharing the great song list... i like a few songs... good that i founf the song name here... :)